The Town of Arnold’s Cove, in partnership with the Arnold’s Cove Heritage Foundation, is currently seeking a reliable and enthusiastic person to become a Heritage Coordinator.
- Deliver public programming at the Drake House.
- Coordinate heritage events in the community.
- Direct summer students for eight (8) weeks at the Drake House and Town Visitor Information Centre.
- Oversee sales at the Drake House and Visitor Information Centre.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of the tourism industry.
- Understanding of social media, such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Proficient cash handling skills.
Education and Experience:
- Graduation from high school.
- Background in Newfoundland history and resettlement is an asset.
- Consideration will be given to applicants with experience in working in the tourism industry and who demonstrate the knowledge, skills and abilities required for the job.
- 40 hours per week for 16 weeks per year (work week is Thursday to Monday).
Send a resume to the Town Office by 4:00 PM on Wednesday, May 11, 2022.
Mail: Town of Arnold’s Cove, PO Box 270, Arnold’s Cove, NL A0B 1A0
Fax: 709-463-2326 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org