Municipal Maintenance Person
– Maintain water and sanitation systems
– Perform road maintenance and repair, including snow clearing
– Complete maintenance on municipal assets, such as buildings and walking trails
– Operate heavy equipment (backhoe, single axel and tandem dump trucks, skid steer)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
– General knowledge of water and sanitation systems
– Ability to use heavy equipment
– Experience working in a physically demanding environment
– Understanding of road building and repair
– Knowledge of building construction and maintenance
Education and Experience
– Graduation from high school
– An air brake endorsement and a valid NL Driver’s License appropriate to the class of vehicles being operated, including single axel and tandem dump trucks, backhoe, skid steer & pick-up truck.
– Consideration will be given to applicants with a minimum of three years experience and who demonstrate the knowledge, skills, and abilities required for the job.
Salary and Hours of Work
– $18.00 per hour
– 37.5 hours per week for 52 weeks per year.
Send a resume to the Town Office by 4:00pm on Wednesday May 23, 2018
Mail: Town of Arnold’s Cove
P.O. Box 70, Arnold’s Cove, NL, A0B 1A0
Fax: (709) 463-2326