The Town of Arnold’s Cove, in partnership with the Arnold’s Cove Heritage Foundation, is currently seeking
a reliable and enthusiastic person to become a
– Deliver public programming at the Drake House
– Coordinate heritage events in the community
– Direct summer students for eight (8) weeks at the Drake House and Town Visitor Information Centre 270 Main Road
– Oversee sales at the Drake House and Visitor Information Centre
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Knowledge of the tourism industry
– Understanding of social media, such as Facebook and Twitter
– Proficient cash handling skills
Education and Experience
– Graduation from high school
– Background in Newfoundland history and resettlement is an asset.
– Consideration will be given to applicants with experience working in the tourism industry and who demonstrate the knowledge, skills, and abilities required for the job.
– 40 hours per week for 16 weeks per year (work week is Thursday to Monday).
Send a resume to the Town Office by 4:00pm on Wednesday June 6, 2018
Mail: Town of Arnold’s Cove
P.O. Box 70, Arnold’s Cove, NL, A0B 1A0
Fax: (709) 463-2326